Tuesday, July 26, 2011

It's Official...

I will become Mrs. John Flaiz on September 22, 2012!!! Wow that sounds weird...no worries I still expect everyone to call me Terp lol. The meeting with our priest went great, we talked about all the details of what to expect that day and were given some information to help us plan our big day. Yesterday I signed the contract for our reception hall so we are all reserved at both places!! I know we have plenty of time, but we wanted to get the two biggest things done quickly so we could get the date we wanted. We (meaning I) am going to take the next few weeks to enjoy all the good things that are going on in my busy life and then I will get back to wedding planning, Next on the list is photographer, reception music and our attendants...only 424 days to go haha!!

Look at me making two posts in a week...I am trying to do better at this :-) Now back to my book because I am getting behind on that New Year's goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment